How To Hard Reset Motorola Moto X Play
Motorola Moto X Play is a newly introduced powerful android smartphone by Motorola. It is boasted with powerful hardware and provides fluent & smooth use.
Even though Motorola Moto X Play is very powerful android handset but it might become slow if you are usign a lot of apps or files or viruses. There are some browser hijackers which might attack your android phone which might be removed via a factory reset. In order to make your Moto X Play like before you can do a hard reset. We will teach you how to do a hard reset on Motorola Moto X Play.
- By doing factory reset on your phone, it will delete all the datas. You need to take a proper backup of Moto X play
- Use cloud apps or normal apps to take backup of all important data
- Charge your phone at least 60% before doing this
How To Hard Reset or Factory Reset Motorola Moto X Play
1. At-first you have to turn off the power of your Motorola Moto X . In order to power off you need to press & hold the power key for few seconds . Or you can only press power once & select the “power off” option
2. Now, you need to wait for few seconds for the phone to turn off properly
3. No, go to the recovery menu of your Moto Play
4. You need to select an option there : “wipe data factory reset”
5. No go to the main menu of the recovery option & choose “reboot system now”
Thus you successfully hard reset Motorola Moto X Play
How To Factory Reset Motorola Moto X With Built In Settings
1. Turn on your Moto X Play first
2. No tap on the menu & choose the Settings
3. Choose Backup & Reset option
4. Now, you need to tap on the “Factory Data Reset & go to the Reset Device
5. Erase Everything & agree with the prompts with the alerts
6. Now, choose OK & wait for few moments as the factory reset will be done on your Moto X Play.