Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a great smartphone. Even though it was released a long time ago yet it is still powerful. If you are a proud owner of Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and want to use marshmallow then you already know that there are no official update yet and there won’t be any.
This is why if you want to install or use marshmallow on your Note 3 then you need to use it with CyanogenMod 13 Marshmallow ROM. Developers have made the CyanogenMod 13 available for the Note 3 for few days. Temasek have already released a better and stable ROM which is based on CM 13. Temasek is a popular developer and previously made some cool ROM also.
I don’t think that I have to introduce the CyanogenMod 13 as cyanogenmod is a veyr popular ROM and many people are using their ROMs already. Their ROMs are very popular , stable and powerful.
How To Install CyanogenMod 13 ROM For Galaxy Note 3 with SuperSU Root (Temasek)
Temasek CM13 is in beta stage. As a result there might be some bug to be fixed. You will have to download the necessary files form the below and a custom recovery to flash these files to get the CM13 smoothly running on Note 3.
- At first you have to download the above files. After that you need to move the ROM file, Gapps & SuperSU file to your Note’s internal storage
- Now switch off Note 3 by pressing power button and selecting “power off”
- Once the phone is turned off, press & hold the volume up, home and power keys at the same time. Thus your
- Note 3 will be booted to recovery mode
- You need to choose “Backup and restore” to perform a backup of full system
- Now wipe the data and do a factory reset
- Now, head over to the “install” and choose CyanogenMod 13 temask ROM. Thus is will flushed.
- You can do the same thing with the Marshmallow Google Apps and SuperSU
After flushing these all three files you need to reboot the phone to enjoy the CyanogenMod 13 in your Note 3.