Ever wanted to install TWRP on your phone? If you are into rooting or tweaking then you most probably have heard of TWRP. TWRP is a custom recovery which can offer some service, which you can not find in your stock recovery. You can use that to flash ROMs, Mods and make nanandroid backups. You can use TWRP to take or restore backups, wipe data or do partition on your android phone.
TWRP is very helpful who are into TWRP or to the android developers. We are going to share the tutorial on how to install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy E7 (E700H and E700F).
Doing this will TRIP the Knox counter, which means that your warranty will be void. It is totally your responsibility if any damages happen to your phone. We are no way responsible for any damages. Use this on only the mentioned variants.
Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy E7
1. Atfirst you have to download the Odin softwater and other necessary files like driver in your PC.
2. Now you need to boot your phone into the Download mode. To go to the Download mode, you need to press and hold the Volume down, Home & Power button for seconds
3. Start Odin. Once it is started you need to use a proper USB cable to connect your phone to the computer
4. Once you connect your phone, the upper left box on the Odin software will turn to Blue and the log will show a message of connection
5. Note that, if Odin fails to recognize your smartphone, you need to check the drivers on your computer. Try to reinstall the drivers and restart your PC and follow the steps from 1.
6. Now click the AP button on the Odin. And navigate to the recovery.tar.md5 file
7. Only F.reset time should be checked int he options tab on the odin.
8. We are almost done. Click the start button to start the process. It will take only a few seconds
9. Now reboot your phone and voila. You have successfully installed the TWRP on your