How To Install TWRP Recovery in ASUS Zenfone 2 (x86 & NTFS)
If you want to install TWRP recovery on asus zenfone 2 then we can help you. This this tutorial we will teach how to install TWRP recovery in Asus Zenfone 2 . This is official and fully functional custom recovery for Asus Zenfone 2.
By installating this custom recovery you can modify the system files and you can easily make a nandroid backup. Note that it is helpful when you mistakenly eodt a wrong file and brick the device. This will help you to go back to the previous backups. By installing this custom recovery you can install popular ROMs and mods like CM12.1 & other android 5.1.1 lollipop ROM.
Credit goes to the TheSSJ who made it available for Asus Zenfone 2. Please note that this is a untethered recovery meaning this is a permannent once you install it. It is confirmed to work with : Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML and ZE500ML
Note that there are two variants of TWRP for Zenfone 2. One is Untethered and another one is tethered. Untethered one can be used on devices which has unlocked bootloader. Tethered is used on zenfones which has locked bootloaders. If you are using tethered TWRP note that it can be used for a limited time. Once you reboot your phone the stock recovery will replace it immediately.
Download TWRP for Asus Zenfone 2 and learn How To Install TWRP Recovery in ASUS Zenfone 2 (x86 & NTFS). Install custom ROM or take backup in Zenfone 2
Untethered TWRP Zenfone 2:
1. Atfirst you have to unlock the bootloader and root your Asus Zenfone 2
2. After that you have to download this TWRP file: twrp.img
3. if you have downloaded the fiel in PC then transfer it to your phone memory
4. Now go to playstore and download “Terminal Emulator”
5. Open terminal Emulator , then type this code
su dd if=/sdcard/twrp.img of=/dev/block/by-name/recovery reboot recovery
6.It will flash the TWRP img file. And then it will automatically boot your phone into the recovery mode
Using ADB & Fastboot
1. Atfirst download install ADB drivers for Asus Zenfone 2
2. Now download the twrp.imf file that we have provided above
3. Now open CMD from the ADB folde in your computer
4. Now turn off the phone . After that press Volume Up and power buttons at the same time until the phone goes to the bootloader mode
5. After that run this command:
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
After that reboot your phone and you will see TWRP recovery installed in your phone. Thus you will be able to install custom ROM in your phone.