How to Record Slow Motion Videos On Samsung Galaxy S6
Samsung’s Galaxy S6 is just killing the market with it’s different types of awesome features. Samsung provided lots of features with this awesome handset. Samsung Galaxy S6 has one of the best camera sensor of the market. It’s 16MP camera can beat any other smartphone’s camera. It comes with different types of awesome features like slow motion videos.
If you are a proud owner of Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge then we can teach you how to record slow motion videos on Samsung Galaxy S6. This slow motion video taking feature was introduced at Galaxy S5 first. However in S5 you had to set the video speed fast then you can shoot slow motion videos. This is fixed in Galaxy S6. In Galaxy S6 you can shoot the video first and then you can select which part to be in slow motion. Another thing is that now sound is supported in slow motion mode. Let’s not talk more and get straight down to the tutorial:
How to Record Slow Motion Videos On Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
- Atfirst you have to open the camera app of your Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge
- Then you will see a “Mode” icon at the bottom left of the screen
- You will see some options ,but choose the Slow Motion only
- Now record a Video
- After recording the video you need to go to the Gallery & open the video
- Now tap on the three dots on the middle of the video
- You are allowed to trim the video and set which part to be in slow motion
- Now click on the “Export” and you will see a slow motion video Recorded with your Galaxy S6
This is how you record slow motion videos on your Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge. I hope you liked the tutorial.