How to Root HTC One M9 on Marshmallow
HTC One M9 is one of the best smartphones on the market. It has received the update to Android 6.01 Marshmallow in last year.
Marshmallow brought some awesome features to your HTC One m9. However, maybe you are like us, who want to get more from their phone. In order to do tweaking, you need to have the root access. Lets start the rooting process of HTC One M9 Marshmallow.
- Rooting will void the warranty
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- You are proceeding with your own risk
- We are not responsible for any type of damage
HTC One M9 marshmallow update installed
Root HTC One M9 On Marshmallow
1. At first, you have to have TWRP installed in your HTC One M9.
2. Now download the Super SU zip file from the link above
3. Boot your phone to the recovery mode. In order to go to the recovery switch off the phone first. Then Press Volume Down and power buttons to boot into the bootloader mode. Now, while in the recovery mode, select the Recovery mode by using the volume buttons and use the Power Button to boot into the recovery mode
4. Now we are into the custom recovery, select “Install zip” and navigate to the downloaded SuperSu zip file
5. In order to confirm the installation, swipe.
6. The installation will begin. Once the installation is finished, you need to reboot your phone
7. Voila! You have successfully rooted your HTC One M9 Marshmallow.
If you want to check the root status then you can use Root Checker. Use this link to download Root Checker.
We hope you enjoyed our article and successfully rooted your HTC One M9 on marshmallow. See ya again.