How to Stream Torrent Files In Android
If you want to stream video files from torrent in your android then you will be pleased to know that we have already found a solution. I used to search a lot so that I can stream video files from torrent. Finally it paid of and we have found an amazing app which will allow you to stream video files from torrent. The name of the app is Torrent Video Player. It is a free app and it rocks like hell. It can easily stream video files directly. This means that you don’t have to wait for the whole video to get downloaded. This is the fun of android.
How to Stream Torrent Files in Android
Torrent video player can stream video files at maximum bandwidth of your internet connection meaning you don’t have to wait. One thing that you need to keep in mind that, in order to get more speed that torrent need to have a good seeder list. This app is integrated with the browser, meaning that if you open a torrent in your android mobile browser then it will automatically go to the Torrent Video Player. Torrent Video Player allows high quality stream without any lag or buffering.
Features in Playstore:
- Based on VLC video player
- Magnet links support
- Open torrents right from browser
- Add torrent from file
- Open torrent files from the player
- Torrent files shown as folders with files
- Subtitles preloading
- You can click this link : Or you can go to the Google Playstore and search Torrent Video Player
- Now download and install the app
- Right after finishing the installation , go to the browser and search for the torrent that you want to download
- Wait for seconds as the TVP will start buffering soon
Note: This is for legal purpose only, we do not promote/encourage using any illegal or pirated content.
[…] How To Stream Torrent Files In Android […]