How To Unlock The Bootloader Of Motorola Moto X Style
How to Unlock Motorola Moto X Style Bootloader: Motorola X Style is a newly introduced smartphone by motorola. This powerful smartphone is already making a hit on the android world with it’s amazing specification. However, in order to get the best out of an android smartphone you need to root it and install tweaks or custom ROM , kernels and more. In order to start the rooting process you have to unlock the bootloader of android first.
In today’s tutorial we will show you how to unlock the bootloader of Motorola Moto X Style. It is super easy to unlock Motorola Moto X Style Bootloader.
How to Unlock the bootloader of Motorola Moto X Style
1. At first you have to turn off your android device and then you need to enter the fastboot mode: In order to enter the fastboot mode you have to press & hold the Volume down & power button for few moments
2. Now use proper USB cable and connect the phone with the computer
3. Now , open a command prompt window: press & hold Shift Keyboard Key while right clicking on the blank space
4. While in the CMD window you need to type following command: “fastboot oem get_unlock_data“.
5. Now, you will see a string of text displayed. Now , you need to copy that string and remove the spaces between the characters. In this way you will get a single long text string.
6. Now, head over to motorola’s own unlock website (click here) . If you have any account then sign in, or create a new one.
7. Now, follow the prompt on the screen and they will ask for the text string that you copied steps ago. Submit it, then you will be awarded with an unlock code
8. Now, copy the new code . Open the CMD window again , enter this command : “fastboot oem unlock KEY” In the key word you have to replace it with the actual unlock code you received from the motorola site
9. Voila !!! You have successfully unlocked the bootloader of Motorola Moto X Style. Right after this you need to reboot your Motorola Moto X Style.