How To UnRoot and Restore Stock Firmware on Huawei Honor 4C
If you have rooted your Huawei Honor 4C and want to unroot your Huawei Honor 4C then we got the tutorial for that. We will teach you how to unroot 4C and restore the stock firmware on the Huawei Honor 4C.
How To Unroot Huawei Honor 4C & Restore Stock Firmware
- This is for the Honor 4C – CHM – U01 variant only
- You are ding this at your own risk
- If any problem occurs then it is totally at your own risk
- The stock firmware of Huawei Honor 4C is quite big (1GB)
1. At first you have to download the stock ROM for Huawei Honor 4C [Download Link] in your computer. Now, unzip the downloaded ROM using any application like winRar or 7Zip
2. Now you have to connect the Honor 4C with the computer via USB cable . Now create a new folder on the external SD card named “dload”
3. Now you need to copy the update.app from your computer which you extracted in previous steps. Then paste it into the newly created dload folder.
4. After all this you should unplug the phone from the PC . After that turn it off.
5. After completely turning off the device you need to hold down Volume up + Volume Down + Power buttons at the same time
6. You phone will start updating automatically with the stock firmware
7. Right after the installation process you need to reboot your phone.
8. Voila !!! you have successfully restored the stock firmware on the Huawei Honor 4C
This is How To UnRoot and Restore Stock Firmware on Huawei Honor 4C. I hope you like the tutorial.