5 Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Problems and Fixes
Motorola company may not be having a good time on the market but they are still trying to provide good smartphones. Droid turbo 2 is an amazing smartphone which comes with very powerful hardware. This smartphone has a powerful processor, great GPU (Adreno 430), big 5.4-inch display and a whopping 3760mAh battery. In a nutshell, this is a very powerful smartphone which can do awesome kinds of stuff. However, this smartphone does come with some problems too. Today, we are going to discuss about them and we will share how to fix Droid Turbo 2’s problems.
Incoming Call Notification is not showing in the Lock Screen
Many users have complained that incoming call notifications are not appearing on the display. In order to check the dialer, a user has to unlock the phone. This is a pretty annoying thing to do, which is found in some other latest Motorola phone too.
Method 1: This technique worked for most users. Head over to Settings > Apps > All. Now tap on the three dotted line at the corner to see more advanced options. Now, tap the “reset app preferences”. This should do the work for Turbo 2 users. You will start seeing the dealers identity on the lock screen from now on. Test, if it doesn’t work then check the method 2.
Method 2: If you are using any third party lock screen apps, then delete them and use the default one. Many said this works for their Droid Turbo 2.
Dead Pixels Problem In Motorola Droid Turbo 2
Many users have complained about the dead/stuck pixels on their Turbo 2. Some said it’s scattered on the display. Note that this is not the solution for the green line issue which has been complained by many users. If it is that issue, then I am afraid you need to take a replacement.
Just download this app: Pixel Fixer from the google play store. It might work for you.
“Ok Google” not working in Turbo 2
Google Now is becoming very popular and many more options are regularly added in it. Some of the Turbo 2 users are complaining about a message saying “Can’t use the microphone. Restart your device.” Even after restarting the device doesn’t fix this problem. This problem was found in Moto X Play also. We have found some potential solution to solve it.
Solution: This problem might be occurred by colliding with the Moto Voice. It has been assumed that users are allowed to use one voice at a time. So the trade off comes to choose one of them. So if you want Google now feature then you need to disable the Moto Voice. Moto Voice does comes with great features. It’s up to you to choose one of them.
In order to turn off the Moto Voice, you need to go to the Apps section from the settings menu and disable it from there. However, if the problem stays then you need to check whether you default language is selected in Google Now settings in English (US) or not. It appears that different region has different settings.
Connectivity Issues on Moto Droid Turbo 2
It sucks when the wifi and Bluetooth connections don’t work properly on smartphones. Many Droid Turbo 2 users have faced this weird problem. Bluetooth seems to make more problem than Wi-Fi.
- Switch off your phone and router off for half minute. Now turn them on and try
- Head over to settings and check if power option is off or not. If on, then turn it off
- Use a Wifi-Analyzer app like this to check how crowded your network is. If crowded, switch to a better option
- Not recognizing wi-fi? Forget the channel and try again
- It may be a problem with the router, upgrade the firmware of that router
- Check if the router allows your mac or not via going to Wi-Fi> Settings> Advanced > Mac address
- Atfirst turn your device off and check if works
- Delete all pairs and set them up again
- Use different rom (rooting will void your warranty)
- Check manufacturers manual to check if anything is missing
Camera Not Working in Moto Droid turbo 2
Sometimes your Motorola Droid Turbo 2 ‘s camera might not work properly. You may see a pop up sayin: apps need to restarted.
- Clear the cache and data (if possible). Always take a backup of your photos before deleting the data
- Uninstall thirdparty camera apps
- You can boot into safe mode to check if any apps is interfering witht the official camera app
- Launch the app from app drawe as some faces problem when launching from the homescreen
We are still searching for the problems of Droid Turbo 2. We will share the solutions as soon as we can. Meanwhile, if you find any problem or solutions, you can leave it in the comments section.